The Glider D-3, Magnetic Window Cleaner, for Double Glazed windows, Fit to 0.8″-1.1″/ 20-28 mm windows thickness
- Cleans the outside of your windows, while staying in your room.
- For Hard To Reach Windows, The only safe way to clean the outside of windows, which are wider than your arm length.
- Effective for double glazed windows, 0.8″ Up To 1.1″ \ 20-28 mm, thickness.
- Extra durable Includes two microfiber cloths for scrubbing heavy dirt and polishing
- If you don’t want the Glider for any reason we will refund you its price. Please choose the appropriate product version according to your window thickness, This item requires a short practice for getting great results
The Glider D-3 Magnetic Window Cleaner For Double Glazed Windows
This advanced window cleaner is used by professionals to clean the exterior of windows, while staying in the room. It actually cleans both sides of the windows at the same time with superior cleaning quality.
There is no other simple way to clean large exterior windows that are wider than an arms length and on floors above ground level. Easy Mode of Operation: Spray cleaning solution on both sides of the window. Hold the larger part of the cleaner on the window inside, then place the smaller part on the outside window.
Now, the powerful magnets will hold the two parts tightly together with the window pane in between them. Start gliding the cleaner at the top of the window horizontally, from one side of the window to the other, back and forth, until reaching the windows bottom. For very dirty window panes, apply first the special microfiber cloth to scrub off excess dirt.
About the glider:
- The Microfiber cloth can also be used to scrub very dirty windows. Dirty cloth can be washed 300 times without losing its high cleaning properties.
- The power of the magnet will never fade away and the EPDM rubber squeegees will not wear out either.
- Cleans windows of thickness up to 28 mm / 1.1 Inch
- Only Window Cleaner With 4 Squeegees, Two On Each Side
- Powerful Light Weight Rare Earth Magnets
- Excellent Window Cleaning Quality, With Double Action Of Cleaning And Drying In One Go.
- Special Microfiber Cloth For Scrubbing Heavy Dirt
How to use:
Q: What safety precautions should I consider when cleaning windows with the Glider?
A: First, don’t lean out the window. With the Glider, you only need to open a window enough that you can place the exterior half of the Glider on the other side of the glass. Make sure you place the safety string on your finger or close it in the window to secure it. Second, these tools use strong magnets. Don’t ever try to place a finger or body part between the two halves to separate them or see how strong they are. Being pinched by magnets is no fun at all.
Q: How can I wet the outside of the window?
A: Spray your cleaning liquid along the edge of the window that’s closest to you. Use the Glider blades to push the liquid along in front of it, then turn the Glider to scrape off the extra fluid. You can also wet the microfiber cloths and place them on the Glider halves to wipe down the windows before you use the squeegee blades.Q: What about extra microfiber cloths?
4 natural rubber squeegees, which will never wear out.
2 Microfiber cloths for wiping off possible residual water streaks.
6 foot string with ring to avoid possible fall out of the external part.
4 powerful rare earth magnets, which will never fade out.
- Secured Shipping
- LIMITED STOCK – Only 100 Units Available.
- May take 15-28 days to arrive due to high demand.
Not satisfied with your order? No worries! Let us know within 30 days after receiving your order and we will give you a stress-free refund.
If you have further questions about the product or our service, please do not hesitate to contact us, we like to help you. Usually you will receive an answer within 24 hours!